Saturday, January 15, 2022

keto life 25 days today...... crazy results

 


I have been asked privately 3 times,(this week)  as to why I don't blog alot!!!  and I really don't have an answer,  I have posted on facebook, but I guess that is different.  I still journal the old fashion way you know with a paper journal and pen :) .

I am on an incredible quest for my health, even stronger than i was when i started just shortly before Chris died!   My beautiful journey of sadness and loss in the past year,  has put me on a path to a beautiful spiritual journey....  I wouldn't change it for anything.   

I am not endorsing Keto, and I am NOT saying that it is  for everyone,   Nothing is for everyone,   But i am going to share my journey on how Keto is doing for me.  It is the perfect plan for my genetic makeup !!  and the last 25 days  is showing that.  the biggest thing i noticed is my resting heart rate has dropped 10 beats,  (*I have worn a fitbit for years).   I have so much energy it is insane.  my clothes are getting loose and i've dropped 15 lbs.  Last week i started boxing using a heavy weight bag,  for the first week i did 10 minutes.    this week I started 20 minutes......   during the short breaks in between hitting jabbing and cutting,  I do deep leg squats or leg hits to the bag .. and i do this none stop!!  It's really odd nothing hurts on me,  not my joints, nor my back,  and i shouldn't be feeling this good being 54 years old.  

I am having fun making my Keto meals,  and I prep on Sunday for the entire week.  Tonight i made Creamy sun dried tomato basil chicken.   ( cream sauce made with dry white wine, butter, heavy cream, sun dried tomatoes and fresh basil)    I am also finding great results with drinking my ketones twice a day for this first month,   It does not cause tachycardia, or jitteriness.  it does not cause digestive issues or those kind of problems.   My blood sugars are steady at 90-94  never changing,  not dropping , or not  rising. and the icing on the cake,   I am not waking up in the middle of the night..

I like my journey called life, both the good and the bad,   I have chosen to focus on the Good... we all have that choice when it is all said and done.  Please remember to be kind to one another

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little sad!! dealing with a few things

Yesterday was two years since my dear old friend and mentor died.  funny the second year brought up more memories than the first year of his...