Saturday, March 5, 2022

A life time ago.......


 Monday will be 7 months since Old Bill went Home!   I do miss him, sometimes a lot.  some days it feels like it just happened yesterday, but sometimes it feels like a life time ago!!!  I drove past his old apartment the other day, and for the first time  I didn't feel that pang of sadness.  and it didn't even cross my mind that 7 months ago i was there, heart broken, and just didn't feel the sun would ever shine on me again,  I remember that empty feeling and that deep pain and sadness knowing I would never have coffee in the morning with that Old soul again.!!!  Nothing can heal the loss of a loved one, a true soul connection.  but Time...... it takes Time to heal, time to grieve, time to be angry, and time to accept, a time to laugh, a time to cry and a time to reflect.   

I am truly so happy,  I feel such joy in my heart,  and I am so happy that i am here... NOW!!!,   and I will still remember something and I cry.  even with my brother Chris, it's been almost 18 months..   I will see something, or think about him, or have the urge to text him something, and I remember  his Home isn't here anymore.... and I will cry.  but the emptiness is gone.....  and  I smile again! remembering him. and with my brother.......it always ends with a LAUGH!!!  because that is Chris.    

I love winter, always have......... but this year for some reason, I am looking forward to spring... this is my welcome mat and door wreath,  maybe early ......but Spring none the less.     I feel better now than at any given time in my life,  and I am looking forward to getting back out on the trails and getting my camper out and ready.   I am looking forward to Kayaking and maybe this year biking will work... last year I did it a few times, but it always irritated my knee........   we will see how this year goes :) 

I have completely recovered from COVID, I feel 100%   absolutely no issues.  I never strayed away from Keto,  not even a day.    My energy is through the roof,  my sleeping is good, and  I am blessed, in two months i will be 55 years old.....    And I honestly can do more now than i could do 20 years ago.  

God I thank you for your Grace in my life........ I couldn't do this world without you.    I have so much Faith that God is with me, he loves me, and he will surround me always.    Please be Kind to one another, and do not let fear take over your NOW your Today.   Love and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little sad!! dealing with a few things

Yesterday was two years since my dear old friend and mentor died.  funny the second year brought up more memories than the first year of his...