Sunday, January 30, 2022

Crazy busy relaxing Sunday!!!

 What a beautiful day,  I have been going nonstop its almost 7 in the evening, and I am still feeling pretty good. I started making a crockpot full of chicken breast and legs to make shredded chicken for a couple of my recipes today,   and the soup of the day I made was a potato and ham soup, made with cheddar/Monterey jack/ and Gruyere .   there is flour in this as well as potatoes and milk. I will not eat this, I made this for a friend/coworker at the office...  and then i made a Keto Chile Rellenos Casserole for a few of my meals for the week..   and i finally decided to stop after making this creamy chocolate peanut butter mascarpone mousse,  of course Keto friendly and made with monkfruit......   The older neighbor lady stopped in this evening, so i gave her some of the soup......  and I still managed to do my workout.   This would have never been me a few years ago.  A dear friend of mine gave me good advice as I wanted to get out on the trail today, but i lost my ice cleats in the fire years ago, and never replaced those,  and I have been feeling too good, to chance an injury falling on ice.  However.  I did do the "heavy boxing " workout both days,  adding more time and more exercises (squats and burpees)  as it is taking more to get my heartrate up,  hell I used to just stand up from the couch and I would have tachycardia from being so out of shape.... not the case right now :) .    Oh and I have dropped 20 lbs since starting this on Dec 22,  although it truly isn't about the weight, but about how I feel..  right???   Like I have said Keto isn't for everyone... but I certainly agree with it :)   I promise my friends, I will try really hard not to be so perky,  I will try not to mention the word  K.E.T.O  or B.O.X.I.N.G or C.A.M.P.I.N.G  all week, I promise to try.   Please have a blessed week filled with Grace... and be Kind to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little sad!! dealing with a few things

Yesterday was two years since my dear old friend and mentor died.  funny the second year brought up more memories than the first year of his...