Friday, January 28, 2022

Sometimes the answer is NO!!!.... it's about Surrender

 Winter Routine,  it has been steady snow and frigid temperatures here in Western PA,   I remember growing up it was like this most of the time.  I do not mind the snow, I do not mind driving in it,  I do not mind anything about it.   I am thinking this weekend I may get out to my favorite (trail) and do a little hike.  

 a few weeks ago, I had a "personal" opportunity that I thought would be good for me,  I remember asking myself.... is this something that is supposed to be,  something that will be good for me.  or is it something I wanted and not necessarily what I needed??  for a few day at the beginning of January,  it caused a little bit of conflict in me.....  it wasn't until I Surrendered and Trusted that God knows exactly what I need at this very moment,  at my NOW!   and for now the answer is no. and I am more than okay with that, and now that  I can look at the past opportunity with a clear thought,  I totally agree that it wasn't good for me.

I am truly at the best time in my life, and I wouldn't change it for anything.  I don't ever remember feeling this good in my younger days,     I do not feel like I am 54,   I don't move like I am 54,   I don't punch the heavy bag like  I am 54.   even after shoveling my body recovered immediately,   I have a few more days in January to eat what  I call Keto Perfect.  as I was doing the 30 day challenge.  My daughter and friends are tired of hearing about Keto and Boxing and Snow..... LOL   they tease me good naturedly of course...   Please understand,  I go through the same struggles......  it's just by Gods Grace, and how i am made.....  (*i think i got it from Patty Hockenberry)  but the Joy in my heart  has and needs no explanation or understanding  

A few people asked what my Keto cooking would be this weekend....... I'll let you know,  not sure yet.

Please be Kind to one another, and Surrender to your NOW.......  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little sad!! dealing with a few things

Yesterday was two years since my dear old friend and mentor died.  funny the second year brought up more memories than the first year of his...