Sunday, November 7, 2021

Three months..... just remembered now

So i am sitting at home, and realized I haven't blogged lately,  I have had very busy weekends lately.  and today I finally get to chill.  and as I started to blog, I noticed the date and it hit me.   It has been 3 months to this day when Old Bill left.  the beauty of this is,   I am not "stuck" on the date.  I am grieving at times, but I am loving and enjoying every aspect of my life.   It actually felt good that I have not "focused" on the time, second and moment he died.   There have been a couple times these past few months when I missed my old buddy so much,   but most of the time I can think about him, and talk about him with a smile.  I absolutely adore his kids and am so blessed to have them in my life.   Time seems to move so quickly, it also seems like yesterday my two co workers left to have babies.... and now they are starting back to work again..... seriously there were times i wondered how I would survive, at the office, and without Old Bill.......But  I did,  I did one day at a time, I did by Grace, and I did with Faith!  and I am blessed beyond belief.   What I am trying to get used to is working full time hours, I joke about being too old for this :) ,Mondays and Tuesday's are my long days. anywhere from 22 to 24 hours in those two days alone,  and Weds and Thursday 16 to 20 hours ...   I am dealing with very scared, very ill people, and I know this world is a scary place...  I try to keep myself grounded so I can do the job that i am destined to do....  but it isn't easy.  The BOX TURTLE, (my tiny camper) has been winterized  and I am already looking forward to the time next year when i can take her out again.  I won't stop hiking,  cold weather and snow doesn't bother me. I just need to be outside,  I guess they say I  cannot Kayak in the winter either,   I'll figure something out. So as you see,  I am living a pretty normal life without much drama. and I am okay with that.  I do know I still love my home now, and couldn't imagine living anywhere but here.  Please have a blessed week, and be Kind to one another,   living On day at a Time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little sad!! dealing with a few things

Yesterday was two years since my dear old friend and mentor died.  funny the second year brought up more memories than the first year of his...