Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Seriously....... if you are going to give..... just give without stipulation


 I would like to blog today about Rainbows and Flower scented crap,   but that "ain't going to happen"   two things have happened to me,  one I was told not to give that money to Him,  that homeless man because he will use it for Alcohol  and another thing that I witnessed was on facebook, someone was asking donation of used toys and such not wanted anymore, for her three young children. people actually condemned her and made her feel like shit.  I guess she was actually selling some of her stuff on other sites.,  and people answered with speculation that she was up to no good,  (maybe she was,  I don't care).   Who in the hell do we think we are? so superior that when we give to another heart.   we dictate what happens and what that person does with what we give them.  lets make sure they know they are "below" us, and just dirt in this world!!!!   People STOP!!!   When I give something...... it leaves my hands with a prayer of Grace for whomever receives it.   and there is where it ends on my part.   as I trust that God will somehow make that a blessing.   I have given money to a homeless person before,  and I have said,  this is yours to do with what you feel you need to do. and maybe he will need to get a bottle of whiskey to get through the night,  maybe this will be his last night on this earth, maybe i was the last soul to see him.   Maybe he will go and buy food,  maybe drugs........  I don't know, and again I don't care.  

I say this over and over again,  Please be kind to one another,  My heart breaks for humanity right now.  this weekend  I had a beautiful soul, decided to try and take her life,  she with a mental illness and addictions. so beautiful but feeling so empty and alone,  I could feel her pain,    here i am States away, calling Police to get to her and crying and praying for Grace......  all i was told is they Got her, and she is in a hospital and she is alive..    there are so many people in her state of mind right now.... it just really hits home.  and in my line of work, obviously i am seeing the worst....... but  trust me, these souls are at your work, in the store in the line with you.  they are in your schools, and churches and social clubs..they are IN YOUR Family.   you may not know, because they are good at pretending and we are good at not seeing anyhow.......   so this is why we need to be kind to one another, without stipulation or judgement........ Kindness with Love and Grace   I am asking those that are pretty strong and grounded right now....... to help hold up the weak and scared .  Hold them up in prayer and energy.  we need each other!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little sad!! dealing with a few things

Yesterday was two years since my dear old friend and mentor died.  funny the second year brought up more memories than the first year of his...