Sunday, June 6, 2021

Unplugged..... rebooted...... and on my way again


 Here is a sneak peak of my camper,  still have so much I want to do to make it my own......  so excited to get my Subaru ready to pull her,  looking forward to practicing.  Like I said, I did this backwards..... camper first,  then prepare car, and then learn to tow and back up.  which name would you vote for

Pelican's Cove

Pelican's Pod

Eagle's Nest

Mama Bear's Den

feel free to give your thoughts, as I am going to decide what graphics to put on it very soon.  I wish i could explain how excited I am.   

The last time I posted was during a time when i didn't feel right,  I became lazy in how i eat and conduct myself....  and i had a few days in a row when i ate carbs, and some sweets... oh i didn't over eat by any means just ate the wrong things!  several meals in a row.   Wednesday I was on track, felt a little withdrawal from the sugar again,  but it only lasted a day.  Have been doing absolutely fine since.  Blood sugars are 106 average.   and 135 after a meal.  But oh how easy would it have been to just give up and start the old eating habits....... I have this blog and my viewers to thank, because you guys make me want to be a better me.  My brother Chris makes me want to be a better me

Please have a blessed week ahead, and choose to be kind to one another....... the world needs more kindness.....  

Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little sad!! dealing with a few things

Yesterday was two years since my dear old friend and mentor died.  funny the second year brought up more memories than the first year of his...