Friday, April 30, 2021

The Answer is "Not yet"

I didn't get the house,  I did offer the asking price,  however there was a bidding war... and I refused to be apart of that.  Monday i decided i wanted that tiny home, Tuesday I went and saw it,  Wednesday I wrote up the offer, and Thursday it went to someone else. .......  I did my part, but i left the Realtors office on Thursday  in peace,  I put it in God's hands.  I knew in advance that there were several offers.  but i also knew i would not change my offer.  The cool thing,  and without getting into details, i received a phone call just before i found out that I didn't get the house,  that will make it so I can continue looking, and will be able to put more of a down payment on the next home I try for.   I am in no hurry,  I trust my realtor, and I trust that the right home for me will come along,   It's kind of exciting though,  the process itself,  and the knowledge that I am doing this on my own,  and the realization that  I CAN DO THIS.  I need a small outdoor space that is my own,  and i do not have that in apartment life.   

Last March right when COVID hit,  I ended up having a tooth ache, jaw pain.   at that time I couldn't get in to see a dentist.   eventually the sensitivity and pain would ease up,  I have lived that way for 15 months.    Last week the tooth/jaw/ear/ sinus pain on my right side, made me quite uncomfortable and this time it did not subside, and it has lasted for a week.  Today i went to the dentist,  I was quite pleased with the new practice in Indiana,   i am having difficulty opening my jaw at this point,  they were able to see that it appears to be from the farthest tooth back on the low right side, a "wisdom" tooth.  and possibly i am having an issue with a previously filled tooth  on the upper right side.    He is putting me on antibiotics for 1 week, and I go back on Tuesday to evaluate further with X-rays and hopefully it won't be as sensitive and they can be more thorough in their examination.   I am finding out that Pain and infection has an effect on my blood sugars,   and although its hitting close to 120,( the only other time it was up like that was when my brother Chris Died.)  I am learning that blood sugars are affected by stress, and pain, and infection, and lack of sleep...... It isn't all about food, and sugar and exercise and it reminds me that yes my diet is important,  yes my exercise is important,  but also my mindfulness, my Qigong, and my Praying  all are equally important..  Hopefully i can get this taken care of .  

Have a wonderful weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little sad!! dealing with a few things

Yesterday was two years since my dear old friend and mentor died.  funny the second year brought up more memories than the first year of his...