Friday, May 28, 2021

This~n~That... Oral Surgeon, MY office Journey Health Care, and the Weekend

I waited a few weeks for this appointment, Luckily i did not have another Flare up before I was seen.  I had approx 9 flare ups since COVID began and i couldn't be seen until recently.    I am having issues with my two wisdom teeth on the right.   the bottom is growing into the nerve that runs in my lower jaw.  and the upper never broke through,  but according to the Surgeon,  He will not touch that one unless the benefit of the Surgery out weights the issues this tooth may cause.   it is very close to the facial nerve  but has already grown into the sinus cavity.   I will have the bottom wisdom tooth extracted  on June 22.  
I trust these Surgeons,  and it was this actual practice that took care of my Son Andrews major jaw surgery 12 years ago,..  and they did an amazing job.

I am so proud to work for the company that I do.   JADE Wellness/ Journey Health Care.   As the people in this world seem to be getting more unbalanced and scared.   My job has become more ummm overwhelming too.   but i work at a place,  where i can be honest how i am feeling...... and immediately finding solutions is on the priority list.   and the ending of the week was much improved.   almost 2 years ago on June 17  I left  S'eclairer as Dr Chaudhary had retired and moved on.  I had Faith that I would end up exactly where He wanted me to be.   And today...... I couldn't imagine working for anyone else.  and i've said it before, my co-workers are my "work-kids"?  yes most of them are my kids age...... and the few of Us that are "older" are my sisters..........  and I am blessed beyond belief............ 

This weekend I am working in my Nanny position,  yes I am 54 and still babysit......  I have been babysitting for 42 years......... talk about feeling old.    I missed them so much during COVID lockdown, I am so excited to be seeing them so much this next month or two.... so no complaints there.

Take time to enjoy the moments, and God Bless Us All

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little sad!! dealing with a few things

Yesterday was two years since my dear old friend and mentor died.  funny the second year brought up more memories than the first year of his...